POINTS TO NOTE
- YouTube doesn’t insist that you must host your video only on their site. After you must have uploaded your video, you can copy the code to embed the video to your own website or blog.
- The more you post a quality video, the more your viewer rate increases and the more the money rolls in.
- It is also good that you have a website or a blog to which you will embed the video link to, so as to attract high traffic to your page and hence increase your Adsense earning. Note: YouTube has all the bandwidth you need to accommodate whatever length of video you want to upload. Just make a quality video and see how it works.
TAKE HOME NOTE
- YouTube is becoming a viable marketing tool and as such, it is developing an audience that is interested in niche area.
- Rather than hosting your video on your own website, consider hosting your video on YouTube.
- Apart from being free and highly reliable, YouTube can get you tons of free viewers and thus high traffic to your site.
Subscribe for alerts& follow the BIGGEST Business Blog in Nigeria & fastest growing Entrepreneurial/Political blog in Africa daily
Follow me on Twitter- @udeozochibuzo
Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
Become My friend on Facebook- udeozochibuzo, Connect with me on- LinkedIn-udeozochibuzo
Watch me on- Youtube-udeozochibuzo Skype with me- udeozochibuzo
Check out my Blog daily- http://www.udeozochibuzo.wordpress.com
You can Follow UC-Blog via Email- Simply enter your email address to follow section of UC-Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email instantly.
BE SOCIAL SHARE THIS POST WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS BY CLICKING ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON BELOW!