Online advertising has come to be the most sought medium of reaching out to the public and more especially targeted viewers. Using social networking sites are now the target of most advertisers since they reach out to a large number of people within the shortest possible time.
Of all the social networking sites online, Facebook has stood tall among her contemporaries. Facebook is the most used social network with over 500 million active users and as such, the most used networking site.
click below to follow up>>>>
Talking about targeted advert placement, Facebook also has an edge over others as its users provide information about their age, gender, location and interest and as such you can target your ads directly to the demographic you want to reach.
To cut down all these adverts for Facebook, let’s quickly look at the steps through which one can set-up a Facebook ad.
1. There are two ways in which you can start-up the Facebook ad creation process:
a. If you are using a PC to access Facebook (which is the best, if you want to create an ad), on the right side bar of the page, where the ads are running, you will notice a shaded bar right on top of the first ad. It contains two links: “sponsored” and “Create an Ad”. Click on the “create an Ad” link to start-up the process. (NOTE: This can also be accessed at the bottom of the Facebook homepage).
2. Insert your website: This is very necessary because users who click your ad will be directed to your website/page.
3. Setting your targets: The next page will give you the opportunity to choose the demographic you want your ad displayed. Choose a gender, age group, educational status, relationship status etc. in the keyword relating to the interests you would like your targeted group to have.
4. Create your ad now: Create a short, catchy and precise title and a few sentences to explain your website or product. To insert photo, click “Upload Photo” from the drop down menu below.
5. Choose whether you want to pay per click or per view: When you pay per click, you will only pay Facebook when someone clicks your ad. When you select pay per view, you will pay every time your ad is displayed to a user. Click accordingly!
6. Setting a budget: Put in the amount of money you are willing to pay every day. You may pay less than this, but this is the most money you will pay for one day of Facebook advert.
7. Bid for ad space: Facebook determines which ads to display by how much you are willing to pay per click or per 1000 impressions. Choose the maximum amount you want to pay.
8. Review your ads: on this page you will see what your advert will look like when finally displayed. On this page also, you formally “Place Order” for the Ad to be displayed. This will take you to the next page where you will choose how to you will like to pay Facebook for the job. If you are using a credit card, fine, but if not you can choose the “Direct Billing” plan. Whichever, it gets your advert rolling…..
GOODLUCK AS YOU ADVERTIZE WITH FACEBOOK
Subscribe for alerts& follow the BIGGEST Business Blog in Nigeria & fastest growing Entrepreneurial/Political blog in Africa daily
Follow me on Twitter- @udeozochibuzo
Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
Become My friend on Facebook- udeozochibuzo, Connect with me on- LinkedIn-udeozochibuzo
Watch me on- Youtube-udeozochibuzo Skype with me- udeozochibuzo
Check out my Blog daily- http://www.udeozochibuzo.wordpress.com
You can Follow UC-Blog via Email- Simply enter your email address to follow section of UC-Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email instantly.
BE SOCIAL SHARE THIS POST WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS BY CLICKING ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON BELOW!