Download: Sanusi’s Letter to President Jonathan on Nigeria’s ‘stolen’ N8 trillion (NNPC)

jonaOn September 25, 2013, Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, wrote a frantic and unusual memo to President Goodluck Jonathan. In the memo, Mr. Sanusi detailed how government-owned oil firm, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, systematically diverted the huge sum, being crude oil sales proceeds between January 2012 and July 2013. Sanusi-LamidoThe CBN governor said for all crude oil sales within the period, the NNPC paid only 24 percent proceeds into the federation account, and diverted or stole the remaining 76 percent-totalling N8 trillion. Deziani-allison-Madueke-at-Vienna-UstriaPREMIUM TIMES exclusively obtained copies of the letter Sanusi Lamido Sanusi wrote President Jonathan. Download, read and make up your minds.Sanusi-Letter-tp-Joanthan-254x349Subscribe for alerts& follow the BIGGEST Business Blog in Nigeria & fastest growing Entrepreneurial/Political blog in Africa daily
Follow me on Twitter- @udeozochibuzo
Email me- udeozochibuzo@yahoo.com
Become My friend on Facebook- udeozochibuzo, Connect with me on- LinkedIn-udeozochibuzo
Watch me on- Youtube-udeozochibuzo Skype with me- udeozochibuzo
Check out my Blog daily- http://www.udeozochibuzo.wordpress.com
You can Follow UC-Blog via Email- Simply enter your email address to follow section of UC-Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email instantly.
BE SOCIAL SHARE THIS POST WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS BY CLICKING ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON BELOW!

Advertisements

About udeozochibuzo

ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INFORMATION, NEWS-POLITIC, BUSINESS
This entry was posted in Business and Investments. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Comment or a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s