If you are in the sales industry, I’m glad you are reading this post. Most sales people are trapped in the plateau of hitting the same sales figures they hit every month. Some even have their sales go down. All of these because of a lot of reasons and factors that affect their performance. I bet in one point of your life, you are one of them.
Whether you are a seasoned salesperson or a newbie in this industry, you need to know for a fact that self confidence plays a big role in our performance. If you are just starting out, it is really hard to have a high self esteem immediately. You are still testing the waters and finding the way through your chosen field. But one thing is for sure, you need to develop yourself in order to be successful. By merely reading this post, I am sure that you will be a great success one day. You are committed to your growth and you know that you need more information and learn more in order to be successful.
Here are some of the secrets to increase your sales with confidence:
1. My first tip for you is to read articles and books related to your chosen field.Whether you are selling real estate, insurance, wellness products, or even digital products, to name a few, it is imperative for you to know at least some background of your industry. Having the knowledge and background will give you the confidence you need and belief that what you are offering will really be beneficial to your client.
2. Next is to study your specific product or project well. A well informed salesperson will always show confidence and excitement since he believes that the product he offers is one of the best, if not the best. People will always buy from a well versed sales person than from a person who doesn’t seem to be sure what he is talking about. Attend all your product training programs as well as other formative training programs provided by your company in order to be more competent in your field. Even you are already a seasoned salesperson in your company or in your industry, it is always important to sharpen your saw once in a while. What you know before might not be as competitive now. We are in a fast evolving age in the information age and you don’t want to be left out! Being more equipped will give you the confidence you need when you face you client and handle their queries.
3. Another tip is to review the company that is producing/providing your products or services. If you can see that the company you are representing has a very good reputation, it will also vibrate in to your confidence when you talk with your client. Always remember that your energy can be felt by people you are talking to, whether personally or through the phone, most often than not, they will feel if you are confident enough.
4. Try it out! This is my next tip for you. Just try offering your product or service to people particularly to your friends. Do whatever you have learned in your training sessions and apply it in your life, in your business. See what could be the turn out. Continue doing the things that work and innovate and improve on things that didn’t work. By doing things, you learn a lot more! Retention rate is higher when you tend to master things when you do it over and over. Learn through experience, enjoy it! Master it! By having a deep experience in your field, you will have higher confidence in your work, in your product, and most importantly, in yourself. You will believe that what you are offering really helps people. You will now believe that your service makes a difference to them.
5. Lastly, celebrate every sale you make! No matter how big or small it is. Do not forget to tap yourself on the back.
Sales is all about confidence. The more confident you are with your product, goods, services, your company, and yourself, the better chances of making a sale!
For more articles and products for improving your self esteem and having a better self image, you can check the review
Subscribe for alerts& follow the BIGGEST Business Blog in Nigeria & fastest growing Entrepreneurial/Political blog in Africa daily
Follow me on Twitter- @udeozochibuzo
Email me- email@example.com
Become My friend on Facebook- udeozochibuzo, Connect with me on- LinkedIn-udeozochibuzo
Watch me on- Youtube-udeozochibuzo Skype with me- udeozochibuzo
Check out my Blog daily- http://www.udeozochibuzo.wordpress.com
You can Follow UC-Blog via Email- Simply enter your email address to follow section of UC-Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email instantly.
BE SOCIAL SHARE THIS POST WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS BY CLICKING ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON BELOW!