132million children of primary and secondary school age lack access to education globally.
127million people between the ages of 15 and 24 cannot read and write. The situation is worse in Nigeria, “where there is a ratio of 1 teacher to 101 children. The country ranks among the worst in teacher\students ratio, performing poorly among other developing countries including Liberia, Morocco, Kenya and Liberia”.
Nigeria Government should look into this problem and address this problems bedevilling the system.
the problem could be tackled if Nigeria implements vital national policies and programmes.
Such policies according include, the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), Education for All, the Vision 20: 2020, the transformation agenda, the UBE Act 2004, among others.
Firestone Oil& Gas Company Nigeria
Universal Hotel Enugu
oven cake craft
Chestnaz Laundry and Drycleaning
Channels Tv News
- COURT RULES AGAINST INTERNATIONAL BASKETBALL FEDERATION, FIBA
- Read The Frog Analysis & Your Life
- El Chapo Guzman: Mexican Druglord Threatens Isis Leader Baghdadi
- Queen of Silicon Valley, Diane Greene Run The Cloud Unit
- 3 Ways To Prepare For Success
- Read about ”The Intrapreneur”
- See a Way To Make Money
- Fears Envelope Nigerian Stock Excange, as Market Reopens for Trading
- Nigeria’s Army Publishes Photos of Boko Haram Members
- MICHEAL JACKSON TOPS LIST OF HIGHEST PAID DEAD CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD
- Must Read Synapsyl The Pill That Enhances Your Brain Intelligence
- Behold The World’s Highest Paid Actor 2015:
- See The Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artist in The World 2015 Forbes
- Learn 5 Best Practices to Take Your Business Global With Twitter Ads
- Nigeria Multi-Million-Dollar Mushroom Market
- 509,586 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Travel photos
- Disciples Perspective
- OPTIONS BARBERSHOP
- temmie writes......
- GREATER GRACE ASSEMBLY
- MayorBEE-Global Ventures
- Steven .U. Omatule
- Better Living Personal Development & Martial Arts
- Info, News and B.S.
- TED Blog
- Matt on Not-WordPress
ASK ME QUESTIONS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.