1. Dream Big- I always say, to have a big dream requires the same effort as having a small dream. Dream big!
2. Choose partners well- excellent people taught me not only that I must know how to choose a partners but also choosing excellent partners, choosing excellent partners is a skill you can learn, obviously when you spend time with the best.
3. Develop your own long term vision- Don’t limit yourself to make decisions only focused on the short term, good ideas have a bigger effect than any temporary fact.
4. Always try to get better- You can always improve, you have to be always trying to do things better, or improve yourself all the time. You need to focus on the three first principles It is going to be much easier to get in the habit of constant improvement if you have a big dream you should surround your self with the right people who will help you achieve your long term vision.
5. Develop your own method to achieve the results you want- Look at the four or five essential points of any issue, this methodology allowed you to know exactly what you would learn before you act.
6. Simple is always better than complicated. Be careful with too much theory- Einstein once said: “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
7. Ethical behavior is the best long term strategy- In day-to-day life you have stimulus to behave unethical, but in the long term it always pays off to be ethical.”
8. Meritocracy- Those who perform the best must be those who are best rewarded.
9. Ownership- It is fundamental to have partners. Always work with people who are also owners and not those who have just employee mindset.
10. Take risks- A lot of people study too much, but to do the exceptional you need to take risks. You need to do more than only study, maximum the adrenaline rush, in life, you have to take risks,YES calculated risk.
He who never risks and never fails is a failure in his whole being. – Paul Tillich
11. Know thyself- Focus on what you do best. Focus on your main strengths. Don’t let your natural talents go untapped. Each one of us has a unique combination of personal traits and capabilities. Do not spend more time building up your weakness or finding shortcuts. Instead, develop you strengths.
Don’t try to be everything for everyone. The only way to achieve excellence is to spend most part of your day doing what you do best.
12. Get your hands dirty -the best way to learn anything is by doing it, the important being among the best.
Subscribe for alerts& follow the BIGGEST Business Blog in Nigeria & fastest growing entrepreneurial/Political blog in Africa daily
Follow me on Twitter- @udeozochibuzo
Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a fan on Facebook- udeozochibuzo
Connect with me on LinkedIn-udeozochibuzo
Watch me on Youtube-
Check out my Blog daily- http://www.udeozochibuzo.wordpress.com